Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fwd: Letter #42 - 1/21/14



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth Montgomery <elizabeth.montgomery@myldsmail.net>
Date: Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Subject: Letter #42 - 1/21/14
To: Christine Montgomery <chrismont9@gmail.com>


Hey everyone!

Most of my time today was answering those questions for Nettie, so not too much to write here. It's probably a good thing though because yesterday we had pretty much the most amazing mission conference ever (President Lawrence, the area president, and his wife) which filled my mind with so much information and wisdom and direction that I don't even know where to start at this point. The end of it was like a two hour Q&A session with Sister Lawrence that left us completely all in awe and full of new understanding of the doctrine of the church. Give my brain a week to process and I'll give you some great highlights next week.

Things are moving along nicely here in Voskresensky. Alisa is still on to be baptized on Saturday. Who wants to bet that's going to be the happiest day of my mission so far? :)

Spiritual thought: learn how to better feast on the word of God by studying this booklet that President Klebingat wrote about improving the effectiveness of personal scripture study. I just started it and it's great!

Love you!
Sister Montgomery