Friday, October 25, 2013

Fwd: Letter #29 - 10/21/13



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth Montgomery <elizabeth.montgomery@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:52 AM
Subject: Letter #29 - 10/21/13
To: Christine Montgomery <chrismont9@gmail.com>


Hey fam. This is gonna be a super quick letter cause I need to go get my hair cut...

Man, I don't even know what happened this week. It went by before I knew it! I had an exchange in Brovary, a small town outside of Kyiv, with Sister Nikogosyan (an awesome missionary) and everything went well. I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm Sister Training Leader and that people now look at me like I know what I'm doing... it sure gives me a reason to always be on my best behavior and "grow" into this leadership position.

We've been having a hard time meeting with investigators recently, so that's been super slow. But the good news is that our Relief Society is really stepping up their missionary game, and we've got a full schedule of visiting members this week and helping them do missionary work. If the message wasn't clear back in June during the worldwide mission broadcast, it became clear this last conference: it's the Lord's way for members and missionaries to work together in this great work of salvation. I hope to see good results from it soon. I have really grown to love this ward, so much so that I don't want to leave. There are so many incredible people here!

And... that's all I have time for. Sorry! Keep praying for me and the people here -- we can always use it!

Love,
Sister Montgomery