Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fwd: Sister Montgomery



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kati Ford <kati.ford@myldsmail.net>
Date: Wed, May 1, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Subject: Sister Montgomery
To: chrismont9@gmail.com


Dear Sister Montgomery's family,
 
I'm so sorry that Sister Montgomery was sick this week.  I bet it will be hard not to get an email today!  But I thought I would write you real quick and tell you that your daughter, aunt, sister, friend, whatever she is to you, is SO great!  I love her so much!  I share a room with her and she just lights up the room.  It has been weird not having her around the last few days.  But I know she will be back, healthy and ready to work!
 
I have a few minutes so I thought I could tell you some things that she probably doesn't tell you
 
1st of all - She is amazing at Russian.  And so humble about it.  She understands everything and is always so willing to help anyone.  She has taught me so much!  She is great!
2nd - Everyone in our district loves her.  Seriously.  She is funny, witty, smart, and super nice.  No one ever has anything bad to say about her.
3rd - She is a great example to me and I'm sure to everyone else.  She is 21, and I think she is a great example to the younger sisters.  She is a great example to me and I learn so much about being a missionary from her! I love her!
 
Thanks for raising such a wonderful daughter.  She is so great! We all love her and are praying for her to feel better!
 
-Sister Kati Ford
 
Also, she should've sent you a letter in the mail today.  It should come soon.  Also, I'll send a picture of her from this last week!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.